Every computer connected to the internet gets an IP address by its ISP (Internet Service Provider). Every time you visit a website your IP address is tracked. With IP address being tracked your identity is tracked. You should use a different IP address for safely browsing websites on the Internet. Also by changing your IP address you can visit blocked/censored websites. There are many ways to change your IP address for safe browsing. In this post I am going to tell how to change IP address instantly while you are browsing.
Method 1: Using AnonymoX
With anonymoX you are able to bypass many kinds of blocks by jelling a virtual Identity in another Country with only a few mouse clicks. At present, this method is only available for Firefox only. AnonymoX enables you to:
- change your IP-Address
- browse the www anonymously
- visit blocked/censored websites
- bypass GeoIp-Blocks: appear to originate from another country
- visit websites via Tor. Also access hidden sites
- set seperate anonymization settings for each website
- delete cookies, show your public IP, change browser id
Method 2: Using NewIPNow.com
With NewIPNow.com, you can use our IP addresses to manage your web identity. Its free service allows you to use 5 different IP address. Some the features are:
- Browse the web anonymously using its shared, public IP addresses.
- Change your location through its geographically diverse servers.
- Secure your browsing history with its URL encryption scheme.
- Start fresh with a new IP any time as part of its multi-ip browsing service.
Now to begin using:
- Visit NewIPNow.com
- Enter the web address you want to visit and choose the IP address you want to visit it with.
- Click on the drop down menu on the toolbar to change your IP address.